Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us,such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Cynthia Marks, Civil Rights Coordinator
If you believe that Cedar Grove RTC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Cynthia Marks,Civil Rights Coordinator
1640 Lascassas Hwy
ph 615–895–9590, fax 615-895-9592
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Cynthia Marks, Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368–1019, 800–537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Reach Out for Help
Call 615-895-9590 to get started. For questions about the program, you may also use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.